Signs You May Need Crawl Space Supports
There are many different signs to look out for in your crawl space and in your home. Identifying these problems early can help stop the problem before it becomes worse and potentially more expensive to fix.
- Sloping floor joists
- Sagging crawl space ceiling
- Uneven or sagging interior floors
- Popped sections of tile or wood interior floors
If you notice any of these signs, crawl space supports can help restore your crawl space and interior floors.
The SmartJack® Crawl Space Support System
At American Foundation & Waterproofing, we install the Supportworks’ SmartJack® system to stabilize failing crawl spaces and restore your home’s structure and safety. While there are many different crawl space support systems on the market, we use SmartJack® for its durability and unique features:
- Support loads more than 60,000 lbs.
- Made of galvanized steel to resist corrosion
- Adjustable for additional support if needed
- Customizable to fit your crawl space
- Permanent solution with a 25-year warranty
The SmartJack® can be installed in typically 1-2 days depending on the size and situation of your crawl space. Once installed, it immediately stabilizes your crawl space ceiling and can potentially lift your uneven interior floors back into place.
Restore your crawl space with the SmartJack® support system! Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.